Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the conditions carefully before using the website and placing an order. By using this website or placing an order you are bound by these conditions.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders through the same you agree:
- To use this website only to make inquiries or place orders that are legally valid.
- Not to place any false or fraudulent order. If we can reasonably determine that an order is false or fraudulent, we will be entitled to cancel the order and report it to the relevant authorities.
- To provide us with your true email address, mailing address and/or other contact information. You also agree that we may use that information to contact you.
If you do not provide us with all the necessary information, we will not be able to process your order.
By placing an order through this website, you declare to be older than 18 years old and to have legal capacity to enter into agreements.
REFUSAL OF PROCESSING ORDER
We reserve the right to remove any product from this website at any time and to remove, or modify any material or content thereof. Although we will do our best to always process all orders, exceptional circumstances may require us to refuse processing an order after sending the Order Confirmation, therefore we reserve the right to do so at any time, in our sole discretion.We will not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product from this website, regardless of whether the product has been sold or not, for removing or modifying any material or web page content, or for refusing to process an order after having sent you the Order Confirmation.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We ship worldwide through PostNord and DHL Express.
The items will be shipped to the delivery address that the client has indicated when placing the order.
Once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse, an e-mail will be sent to the client to notify of the orders dispatch. The order will be sent to the delivery address that the client has stated in the registry form. It is important that the client ensures that address details are correct as these cannot be modified, Iris av Emma cannot be held liable for lost orders related to an incorrect address or incomplete information entered on an order.
Iris av Emma is not held liable for the estimated shipment time. The liability of the items of Iris av Emma will be transferred to the client once the order has been delivered.
Delivery to Non-EU countries can incure additional custom duties and value added taxes (VAT), which are not included in the price and shipping cost listed on our website. Iris av Emma is not responsible for covering these expenses.
UNNACLAIMED DELIVERIES AT PICK-UP LOCATION
The client will be notified by phone, email or post if their package has been deliver to a pick-up location. If the client package has been delivered to a pick-up location, the client will have 14 days to claim the package. Has the package not been claimed within 14 days it will be returned to us. The client can then choose to have it sent out again, against paying a new shipping fee. If the client chooses to not have the package out again they will be responsible for paying a 350SEK fee.
Iris av Emma offer these payment options,
- VISA and MasterCard cards.
Read about Klarnas conditions here: http://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/Klarna/sv_se/checkout
Once you have received your order you have 14 days to make a return. The returned products must be returned in the same condition as they were recieved. Any Iris av Emma product that is returned faulty, damaged, dirty, used or deteriorated will not be refunded. You as the costumer are responsible for all return costs.
If you want to make a return you will have to notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RETURN”.
Include your full name, address and order number in the mail along with the product(s) you wish to return.
If you think that the item you have received does not comply with the conditions stipulated in the contract, you should get in touch with us providing us with the item information as well as the damage that is visible at email@example.com.
This website is restricted to consumers or the final recipients of our products, thus any professional activity of re-sale, agency or distribution of our products is prohibited.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of any of our obligations under an Agreement that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event"). Force Majeure Events will include any act, event, failure, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and including the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions.
- Civil commotions, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, land subsidence, epidemics or other natural disaster.
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircrafts, motorised transports or other means of transportation, either public or private.
- Inability to use of public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
- Strike, failures or accidents of maritime, fluvial or postal transportation, or another type of transportation.
The use of our website and agreements for purchase of products through this website will be governed by the Swedish law.